- All competitions must be entered online. Payment is done securely by card or PayPal.
- The closing date for entries is midnight Sunday 4th February 2024.
- The competitor’s age is reckoned at midnight on 1st January 2024.
- Competitors are allowed to participate in multiple age categories. No overlap of repertoire is permitted.
- The winner of a competition cannot participate in the same competition again.
- Entry fees will not be refunded unless a competition is canceled.
- Use of any audio or visual recording is strictly prohibited and may lead to disqualification.
- The adjudicator is not obliged to give all the prizes. Their decision is final.
- Competitors and members of the audience may not approach the adjudicator before, during, or after a class to discuss decisions or results.
- Time limits are strict, and the adjudicator is allowed to stop the performance if the explicit length is exceeded.
- Copies of the original music to be performed should be provided for the adjudicator. Photocopies may be used when the original music is also present.
- Performers must present themselves when called upon. Those who arrive late and miss their competition will not be offered another place.
- Trophies must be returned by March of the following year.
- The winner must take care of engraving their name and year on the trophy before its return.
- A minimum of 90 marks is required for 1st place.
- A minimum of 85 marks is required for 2nd place.
- Commendations (VHC, HC, C) will also be awarded, at the Adjudicator’s discretion.
- If a tie occurs for 1st place, the two competitors may be asked to perform again.